BEHLEN, we’re proud to be Canada’s largest manufacturer of steel building systems and the first to manufacture frameless steel buildings in the country. Today, we sell steel structures including industrial, commercial, recreational, and institutional facilities, as well as conventional steel structures and custom steel fabrication projects, all of which are manufactured locally and shipped to construction sites around the globe.
BEHLEN’s reach is anything but small – we trade on an international scale and our buildings stand on six continents. Recently, we manufactured the largest convex-style frameless steel building in the world, which was erected in Siberia and holds an international-sized soccer field, certified by FIFA. We manufactured the PEAK 2 PEAK gondola terminals, which were an iconic landmark in the 2010 Olympic Games in BC, and constructed the roof for the Gangneung Arena in South Korea, which is set to make an appearance hosting events in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
BEHLEN has been recognized around the globe through various certifications, awards, and achievements, including the following:
- North America’s first steel building manufacturer registered to ISO 9001
- Manufacturer of the first frameless steel building in Canada
- Certified CSA A660, the Canadian Quality Standard for Steel Building Systems
- Platinum member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Private Companies
- Manufacturer of the largest frameless steel building in the world, with a clear span of 313’
- Business Excellence Award recipient at the 131st Brandon Chamber of Commerce Gala Business Awards in 2014
- Manitoba Chamber of Commerce MBiz Award in 2014 for Long-Term Business Achievements
- Unanimously approved by the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction (CISC) as a Steel Fabricator CISC Member
We service and sell to the global market through partnerships made within our Authorized Builder Network, which spans across all of North America and parts of Europe. These builders are supported through our qualified Sales Managers, in-house Engineering, and Technical Customer Service Representatives located in regional offices throughout North America.
BEHLEN Industries is committed to the markets we serve by providing quality products and services through cost-effective building solutions that are on time and on budget.
Check out our “Made in Canada” video below: