WGI Westman Group
WGI Westman Group Inc is a dynamic entrepreneurial group of companies composed of Behlen Industries LP, Westman Steel Industries, Meridian Manufacturing Inc., and Canada Culvert. The Westman Group operates manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities in 29 centers in Canada and the US, maintains dealer networks across North America, and has a worldwide customer base.
ARMTEC is one of Canada’s oldest and largest infrastructure companies supplying a full range of drainage solutions including corrugated steel and HDPE products, engineered steel, geosynthetics and much more. Our proven products, dedicated people and engineered solutions support construction and infrastructure projects in communities across Canada and select markets around the globe.
ARTSPAN Inc. is a Canadian manufacturer of a proprietary and innovative structural insulated metal panel. Our panels provide structural building envelope solutions for a wide range of buildings including commercial/industrial shops, Teleshops, Northern and Aboriginal housing, cabins, portable offices/camp units and more.
Convey-All Industries Inc.
CONVEY-ALL INDUSTRIES INC. is one of North America’s leading custom manufacturers of conveyor systems. Based in Winkler, Manitoba, the company exports their products to locations across North America and several countries including Mexico, Russia, Kazahkstan, Poland, Germany, Turkey, South Africa and Australia.
Meridian Manufacturing Inc. is the innovator and largest producer of SmoothWall hopper bins with six offices and world-class manufacturing facilities located across North America. For over 40 years Meridian was known for the Friesen, Grain Max, Stor-King and Wheatland brands, which in 2008, were incorporated under the Meridian trademark. Diversifcation into the Oil & Gas Market and into grain moving equipment has resulted in continued growth for Meridian. For more information, visit the official Meridian Manufacturing Inc. website: www.meridianmfg.com
- Agricultural Storage – SmoothWall GrainMax Series, Liquid Storage, Feed Bins, Steep Cone Storage, SeedMax Package and Multi-Purpose Storage, Galvanized Hopper and Flat Bottom Bins, and ArchWall
- Commercial Storage – Plastics, Sand, Cement, Liquids, Agri-Business and Custom Applications
- Tenders – Bulk Seed, Seed Express and Titan
- Petroleum Tanks – Double Wall and Split Double Wall
- Oil and Gas Applications – BBL Portable Tanks, Methanol Tanks and Custom Tanks
- Grain Handling Products – Swing Away Augers, Conventional Augers, Conveyors, and Movers
U-Build Steel buildings
U-BUILD STEEL BUILDINGS puts the strength of one of North America’s largest steel building manufacturers directly into your hands. Our steel building systems are economic, environmentally-friendly, and easy to customize to fit your exact needs. With more than 45 years of experience, countless buildings across North America, and a growing portfolio of overseas projects, U-BUILD STEEL BUILDINGS are world-renowned for their quality and reliability.
Westman Steel Industries
Westman Steel Industries is Western Canada’s Largest Manufacturer of Metal Roofing and Siding products, supplying products for the Agricultural, Residential and Light Commercial sectors. Westman has production facilities at four locations – Brandon MB, Langley BC, and Airdrie AB. Westman Steel also has warehouse facilities in Edmonton, Saskatoon and Winnipeg. For more information, visit the official Westman Steel website: www.westmansteel.ca
- Roll forming of a complete range of colour and gauges of Metal Roofing and Siding and the related Distribution across Western Canada.
- A complete range of the Decra Steel products including the steel shingle.
- Westman Spanish Tile and Future Shake panel
- Cannonball Door Track System and Hardware
- Polycarbonate roof panels and PVC liner panels